Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cleaning Inky Fingers - Part 2

by Tony Thomas

After recommending Lava soap as a great tool for cleaning inky fingers, I decided to check out another one: Gojo Pumice Hand Cleaner.

It is much more expensive than a bar of Lava ($3.99 at my local store) but I found out a little goes a long way. While Lava is great for casual cleaning, when your hands are really full of ink, a dab of Gojo Pumice works wonders.

The only downside is that Gojo Pumice seems to be a truly industrial-strength cleaner and is very abrasive.  You can really feel the really tiny grains of pumice exfoliating your skin.

Give it a try next time you are all inked up!

http://www.gojo.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! I use a Scrubbie pad by Ranger Ink and keep one at each sink. You can use your usual soap of choice with it, and it works great. I will look for this for extra ink emergencies.

    ReplyDelete